I am primarily a graphic designer and digital photo editor, with a passion and aptitude for bringing streamlined organization, beautiful form, and practical function to visual projects of all kinds—on the web, in a home/office, or in print.
For the past 20+ years, I have been working with and learning from some of New England’s best in the visual and graphic communication arts field. I have carefully chosen my career path, working in a variety of capacities over the years in order to gain a well-rounded skill set. I now have a wide range of talents and experience to offer, including:
- a strong eye for color, composition and detail
- a trained listening ear, enabling me to understand your business objectives
- organizational skills, and meticulous attention to detail
- time management skills to streamline workflow and hit deadlines
- computer and software savvy (experienced working with Adobe and Microsoft software suites on both Mac and PC platforms)
- formally developed communication and training skills
- a wealth of design, typography, marketing, and brand building experience
Great creative assets help your organization stand out, and speak to your target audience in a way that is meaningful and inspires them to take action. I can manage your project from concept to final print/web-ready files, or help out at any stage in between. Do you have a specific piece in mind? Need some new ideas? Need help making your digital files “print-ready”? Have some images that need that extra bit of professional polishing before they’re ready to go live? I can help. If you already have an in-house creative team and need additional help, I’m here for you as well. I will take the time to understand your business and the audience that you want to reach, and provide great customized service in the following areas:
- Graphic Design
- Photo Retouching/Restoration
- Social Media Content and Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Pre-Press Production
- Professional Organizing
If you’re looking for help with your project—large or small, near or far—let’s talk! Please feel free to contact me for more information or a quote.
A note regarding site format: I wear a lot of creative hats. All work shown in the blog portion of this site is categorized, so if you would prefer to view posts in just one category, simply click on the link to the right of the page.